Terms & Conditions
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Horison Ltd. t/a Volvodiagnostic warrants only to the original purchaser of this product from a Volvodiagnostic-authorized reseller or distributor that this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. Volvodiagnostic reserves the right, before having any obligation under this limited warranty, to inspect the damaged product, and all costs of shipping the product for inspection shall be borne solely by the purchaser. In order to recover under this limited warranty, Purchaser must make claim within 60 days of occurrence, and must present acceptable proof of original ownership such as original receipt for the product. Volvodiagnostic, at its option, shall repair or replace the defective unit covered by this warranty. Please retain the dated sales receipt as evidence of the original purchaser's date of purchase. You will need it for any warranty service. In order to keep this limited warranty in effect, the product must have been handled and used as prescribed in the instructions accompanying this warranty.
Software transferring service doesn't cover hardware, also original unit will not be returned. Due to nature of service no refunds for software transfer services. Not all parts can be repaired. If your part is not repairable, we will refund your payment less a test fee of £25 (this is for the time we have spent working on the unit) and ship it back to you. If core returned is in non repairable state deposit will not be refunded.
- This Lifetime Limited Warranty does not cover any damage due to accident, misuse, abuse or negligence.
- This Lifetime Limited Warranty is valid only if the product is used with the original vehicle.
- This l Lifetime Limited Warranty is non-transferable and does not apply to any purchaser who bought the product third party/ previous owner. In this case warranty is limited to 2 years.
- This Lifetime Limited Warranty does not cover parts that fail as a result of improper installation, misuse, abuse or the failure of another part.
- Parts installed for use on off road vehicles, racing or competition use have no warranty.
- Parts modified for use or installed for use other than their original design and application have no warranty.
- This Lifetime Limited Warranty does not cover miscellaneous expenses including labor costs for removal and installation of a defective part, materials, lost time or wages, towing, lift, dock or storage fees.
- This Lifetime Limited Warranty does not cover software transfer services, parts sold that are discounted due to defects or sold "as is"
- Bulbs are not covered by warranty. If you wish, you can remove them before posting part to us.
- This Lifetime Limited Warranty does not affect any other legal rights you may have by operation of law.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty applies to all orders placed after 01/04/2016, any order place before is covered with 2 Years Warranty